Friday, February 04, 2011

"monkey hear"

v2.16

i am officially in the plumber stage, i have a gut and am showing crack a lot because my jeans are forced to sink lower and lower. jeans still fit. jeans still "fit".

my 16 week appointment was earlier this week, the doctor said baby's heartbeat is "vigorous" and that it is very active. we will find out the sex later this month but here are a few old wives tales that i fit into:

boy:
craving salty, sour, spicy foods
basketball (as opposed to watermelon) shaped belly
high activity in womb

girl:
hair on legs growing at normal rate (versus faster)
baby heart rate is over 140
feet are same temperature as pre-pregnancy

take a guess!

the most amazing thing that happened this week is that its bones are developed in its ears and it can hear my voice.! i hope it isn't moving around so much because my voice is grating.

look at my muffin #1 sleeping, so quiet, no opinions about anything, not even socialized health care. or the liberal media. or that obama is allergic to the word "terrorist".

while he was awake, he surprised me with recessed lighting in two rooms and creating a space for my chandelier! funny, i think he's "nesting".


not an eventful week 16, but trying to form a habit.

1 comment:

PandK said...

are you sure jse is not moving the chandelier just so that he can slowly move the dining room adjacent to the kitchen?