Tuesday, February 22, 2011

it won't do, to dream of caramel

this must not have been a joke, since no one is snickering. paul sent this to me last week, and i still can't seem to digest everything going on here. i do remember loving that tunic/spandex short combo, although i don't know where the giant water spot or stain on the shirt came from. it obviously did not bother me as i am not making any attempt to try and hide it. i have a perm, which is awesome, and this must have been the age when my body stopped growing and my head continued to grow at an extremely fast rate for the next seven years. made for a good social life. i will not make fun of paul's clown outfit (or his nose that looks like it might collapse under the weight of his giant glasses). or ruth's equally awesome perm. or my dad's extremely tan hand. mom looks pretty normal.

No comments: