Friday, January 28, 2011

"avocado"

v2.15 (second trimester, 15 weeks)

it is now my ultimate goal to deliver on the same day as natalie portman. i think this would build the bridge between us to be besties. i would totally get matching kabbalah ankle bracelets for her. even in june when my ankles are the same size as my knees.

i am convinced that everyone i see, whether in person or on screen, is getting skinnier.

jse told me that i am no longer a heifer but a cow. that i will never be a heifer again. from now on, i will always be a cow. i suddenly longed to be a heifer. and then i thought that life for a young female cow is not that easy, you constantly have bulls in your business trying to hump you. my final opinion is that i feel good about the transition.

the indention from the zipper and button of my jeans is still visible on my skin from yesterday. i've been using this trick that jwm taught me of using a hair rubberband to connect button to buttonhole but i was feeling skinny and went for it. i hope i didn't squish nuggie's brain.

ahg suggested a few maternity looks for me, she's volunteered to be my image consultant.



1 comment:

a. said...

maternity jeans are the gateway to mom jeans... or perhaps to the new trend of pajama jeans!