Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the empire waist strikes back

bb and kk, don't read this post before you watch!!

last night, the bachelor showed us what happens if you are catty. he may seem empty and confused, but he definitely doesn't like girl fighting or tears. jse does not like either of those things either. as a matter of fact, he told me this morning that if he was the bachelor, he would pick me but make me "work for it". don't tell him about the strategy i outlined in my previous post.

on a different note, i would like to add "jackie" on my list of likeable contestants. very nice and good natured! i don't know if she has what it takes to make it to the end, but i can see her sticking it out through a couple more rose ceremonies.

props to the weird vampire girl sticking around. i felt sorry for the girl who had to play the butch lesbian with two broken arms. and that move from the hairstylist to describe the "fireworks" that would transpire when she and brad locked lips. craycray. i think she's going to cringe when she watches that on youtube.

i am sticking with my initial choices, although chantal o is my new #2. i only want the best for brad.

i thought of another reason i would be short-lived on this show. i don't like touching or being touched by people i don't know very well. ew. kk's fear of germs might get her cut from the first episode.

No comments: