Thursday, January 03, 2008

a new year, a new you

well, looking back at a year's worth of posts, i have realized that ninety percent of my blogs are about chad, bradley or chad and bradley. the other ten percent include random pictures of my orchid (that chad gave me), poop, pictures of friends and diatribes on social problems that probably don't even exist. so i thought that maybe i should try to diversify my blogging portfolio this year. but then i sat, thinking about what else goes on in my life and the subset of things that go on that i would want to share online. so that's actually about it. so it's probably good that it's very likely that these topics, albeit few, will provide material for more blog posts to come in 2008. but please do not try to kidnap bradley or chad.

No comments: