Tuesday, April 08, 2008

a sashay for my attache

well, i've been getting spam-like comments on my entries, if it keeps up, i will have to change my comment settings. sorry in advance to anyone who reads and doesn't have a blogger account.

second, i have to links to two photo galleries. the first is to see the progress of our garden, including the highly-anticipated garden expansion aptly titled "2008 project green revolution in northwest waco, ya'll".

garden beginnings

second is a link to a photographer you will find mesmerizing. nate dogg introduced me to his work, an ethereal study in animal portraiture. if you don't tear up/feel breathless looking at these, you have a heart made of stone. i'm sorry but you do. it will make you want to take down your framed ansel adams posters you got from bed bath and beyond.

tim flach

have a great day, smell you later!

3 comments:

Mt. Marcy said...

the first photographer's work is even more mesmerizing to me. the way he/she framed the tomatoes and bell peppers is absolutely out of this world.

the roache hotel said...

omg...you are so stinking hilarious, i can't even stand it!

Greg said...

You don't need to change the setting to only those with blogger accounts to prevent spam. You can set it so that they need to type in the funky letters before it's posted. I did that to stop SPAM on my site. I'm not sure if I still have it set that way.
http://namean.blogspot.com