Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my weekend

my dad got married on sunday. ruth flew in and drove down from austin with paul and kristine. i am not a good photographer, i think too sequentially and miss good opportunities. i think i'm also a little timid, so obviously not a good candidate to be a paparazza. but this is the best i could do, i was obviously focused on my dad or my nephew, sorry everyone else. jse was a good sport, he was by far the tallest and whitest person in attendance.

this sign says a union between benjamin kim and eunice lee.
the happy couple
exchanging rings
the special song (this woman had serious pipes)
the recessional ( i was having some aperture issues, sorry)
paul and my FAVORITE shifty eyed mousekateer, evan (he looks like he is pretty close to having the muscle control to flip me off, he's definitely paul's son)
after the wedding, jse and i went to a ranch near saguine so he could work cattle the next morning. if anyone has already started a christmas list for me, please add this, i could use one when i'm stressed out:

No comments: