Thursday, September 25, 2014

what's seven times seven

a college roommate and i used to watch two things ALL the time junior year: natalie imbruglia's "torn" music video and the movie clueless. clueless somehow became the anthem for our lives, a strange scope to view the world and it's still in our top 5 favorite movies of all time. she and i are still good friends, even though i am still in the heart of texas and she is a big time person in nyc. 

recently, she was working on the set of a show and jeremy sisto's trailer was nearby the place where the crew were having lunch. while she wanted to ask him to do the hand wave to "rollin with the homies", she restrained herself. in her own words:

So when I drove onto the base camp for lunch, Jeremy Sisto and I TOTALLY had eye contact.  As he walked to line up for lunch, he looked into my car and looked right at me.  It was totally "a moment."

And this is the lunch I shared with him [pictured below, she is the very excited girl wearing a scarf on the right, he is sitting at the table behind her].  I was clearly very excited to eat. With him.

And, in real life, his voice is that great.  And he's a nice, big, tall dude.  
xox

if it were me, i would have possibly asked him if he had found his cranberries cd. 

"don't you know who my father is?"

that year she really loved sublime, maybe i was going through my portishead stage. we both loved dave matthews and ate a lot of key lime pie. 

1 comment:

a. said...

my boyfriend turns 40 today!
http://dlisted.com/2014/10/06/birthday-sluts-572/