Wednesday, March 05, 2008

death of an insurance salesman

this saturday, my shop computer crashed. inconvenient/a perturbance/trauma does not even cover the spectrum of my sentiment toward the whole deal. marcy suggested that i file a claim for business interruption and here's a conversation that transpired between us, over text, after i filed the claim:

marcy: "so what are you supposed to do now?"
me: "i dunno, she's gonna submit the claim and someone's going to call me."
marcy: "gotcha. good luck! sorry it's a mess. maybe reggie will be your claims adjustor" (reggie is an adjuster for natural catastrophic events)
me: "i wish. but it's not hail damage. that's on my thighs...what if reggie came over and asked to see the hail damage and i just turned around?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... i haven't laughed so hard in a while! "how about i turn around?"

O

i miss you sooo much!
i wish you would live with me in NY!